Tristan is 18 weeks old!
Logan is 18 weeks old!
According to WebMD the Green Bay area has one of the highest rates of illness in the nation right now. Right after New Years Day I finally caught one of them. Caring for 4 kids while sick with a stomach bug was really awful. Even though I was only down a few days its taken all this time to catch up again, hence I'm finally getting around to blogging. Very luckily I was the only one in the house to get sick. This makes me think I caught it at the mall when I went out to spend some time with girlfriends and find some jeans that fit. I enjoyed my first afternoon away from the kids in 4 months but what a price to pay! At least the Gap was having a good sale...
No comments:
Post a Comment