Monday, October 13, 2014

Thurs. Oct. 9, 2014


Tristan is 5 weeks old!

Logan is 5 weeks old!

The brothers are always reaching for each other (we chose these Tigger sleepers for our twins during our visit to Disneyland when I was 20 weeks pregnant)

Making apple muffins with Aunt Joanie

80's day at school

Sometimes no one is happy

Meeting Aunt Joanie for the first time

We went to the special Dr. Seuss exhibit at our local art museum

Joanie is a docent at a KC museum and it was special to visit Appleton's Trout Museum with her




This is how we roll: 1 baby and Micaela in the sit and stand stroller, another baby wrapped in front


After school everyone helps Riley do her homework


No Tristan isn't bleeding from his head, Micaela stamped him with a red butterfly stamp

Logan

Tristan


This week Aunt Joanie flew in from Kansas City to meet Tristan and Logan and help us out. The girls absolutely loved her energy and the boys loved being held. She was a huge help to us and I hope she comes back soon! 

She retuned home on Sunday so this was our first week without help. It wasn't easy and I really missed an extra pair or 2 of hands when both of the twins were crying and Micaela needed a snack all at the same time.  On Tuesday the only thing I managed to do besides take care of the kids was start the dishwasher (as in add soap and push the button). But I am accepting my lack of productivity because taking care of these 4 amazing people is the best, most important thing right now and I'm so happy I get to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Correction: You are taking care of 5 amazing people (you forgot Chad), hopefully you're able to squeeze yourself in from time to time as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! And don't forget Seamus (although in all the craziness I sometimes do). Time for myself...well, I usually manage to shower :)

    ReplyDelete