Saturday, October 4, 2014

Thurs. Oct. 2, 2014 - double growth spurt!

 Tristan is 4 weeks old!

 Logan is is 4 weeks old!

 We're raising the kids right from the start

 Mommy, Logan, Riley, Daddy, Tristan and Micaela cheering for the Bears vs our arch rivals the Green Bay Packers (the twins got an early lesson on coping with a disappointing loss)

 Great Grandma Jean brought presents


 Great Grandma Jean holding her first great grandson, Tristan


Grandpa Charlie with Tristan and Logan


Another week has flown by. This week the boys have been going through a growth spurt which means its been a feeding frenzy around here. I had forgotten these times, when babies cluster feed and eat every hour, especially at night. Both Riley and Micalea did this when they went through growth spurts but of course with twins, its x2. Its exhausting but I'm sure their 2 big sisters will bring home all kinds of germs this winter, so its important to me to give our little babies any extra immunity I can by breastfeeding them. Plus I need so many extra calories I can eat all kinds of desserts...for the twins of course. 

We had a visit from Grandpa Charlie and Great Grandma Jean this week. Like all our guests, we kept them busy holding babies, entertaining the older girls, cooking food and cleaning up. I feel so lucky that we've had a small army to help us through these early days. As they say, it takes a village...maybe 2 villages when you have twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment