Mommy, Riley and Daddy ready for a night out
Riley watches from our box as people come into the theater to watch the show
Seriously? Another 3 inches? I know everyone feels this way, but I'm so done with winter.
Riley and her friend Anna
We made Easter rice crispy treats
Sometimes I have no idea what motivates these 2.
On Saturday night Chad and I took Riley to her first live musical, "Beauty and the Beast" at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center. We weren't sure how it would go. Its a 2.5 hour musical that didn't start until 7:30 pm so it would be a long, late night for our 5 year old. She absolutely loved it. I don't think she took her eyes off the stage for the entire 2.5 hour performance and was upset when intermission began, even though we assured her it was just a quick break. She was quoting lines and talking about her favorite parts for days. I'm so glad we had this experience with her, it was definitely one of those special parenting moments.


No comments:
Post a Comment