At "Songs, Stories and Fun" Micaela and the twins, Vivian and Nora, made cars and sat in them while they listened to stories about cars
Our temperature warmed above freezing for just 1 day, in time for rain to hit the extremely cold ground and create the iciest roads I've even seen
Micaela is always happy, but especially when we are having a treat
I watched our little friend Ava while her Mom volunteered in the preschool room; they got along great
Of course little girls must have a tea party
I wish I could just hang out like this
So excited about swimming lessons
Apparently Riley was not around when the camera was out this week so its an all-Micaela post. This is a perfect opportunity for me to brag that, other than nap time and bedtime, she is potty trained! She always wants to be like her big sister and has been using the potty on-and-off for a while but I anticipated hours of sitting in the bathroom and wasn't ready. When we had the dangerously cold weather last week and didn't leave the house, we ditched the diapers. It was much easier than I expected, she's only had 2 accidents in the last 1.5 weeks. She usually says, "I do it myself" and just wants me to turn on the lights if its dark. Micaela even remembers to ask to go potty when we are out and about, its been wonderful. We are very proud of her!
I shouldn't be surprised that it went so well, Micaela is very smart and eager to be a big girl like her sister. When you ask how old she is, she always answers "4!" She is easy going and new things like this don't bother her. We are blessed with a happy, fun-loving, potty-trained 2-year-old!


Wow!!! Great job Micaela! This is the one thing she is definitely NOT like Selina (who took twice as long....). Congrats Jen and Chad!!
ReplyDelete