Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thurs. April 35, 2013 - Gardening despite the snow


 Daddy built 2 raised garden beds this weekend

 He had 2 little helpers

 Each bed is 4x8

 And perfectly level, of course!

 Gorgeous! Now if it would just stop snowing...

My tomatoes are doing great and the peppers look good too.

 We finally had a nice day to play at a park. Riley was queen of the castle

Micaela climbs up, Riley slides down 

 Sisters running

 Silly Micaela, you aren't supposed to climb in the drawer

 Packing for our trip to IL. Micaela "helped" by unfolding, unpacking, and trying on her sister's underwear.


We are all ready for spring! This weekend, Chad built 2 raised garden beds. They look great and are perfectly placed in a sunny spot in our yard. I'm very excited to have our own garden this year. Riley and I have grown tomatoes, peppers and some herbs from seeds, I can't wait to get them into our beds.

We finally had a few days of 50 degree weather. I took the girls to the park to enjoy some sunshine. Riley loved running around, sliding and swinging but Micaela was less enthused. At first, she didn't like walking on the bark, she just stood in one spot and cried. She was moderately amused by the slide and didn't like swinging at all. How can she not like the great outdoors? Is this child actually related to us???

No comments:

Post a Comment