Riley's favorite apparatus at gymnastic: the trampoline (this was the favorite apparatus of every kid in the class except 1)
Diva requested a ponytail one morning before school, then made me redo it because it wasn't high enough
Grandma Cheryl made us a ringsling from fast drying material to use in the water this summer
Another day, another snowfall
I feel like the posts are getting a little redundant but we are in the winter that never ends. Another week, more snow, another nasty cold for Micaela, Chad and I. As a result, I wasn't inspired to take many photos this week so sorry for the lack of pictures.
The girls continue to change and grow so fast. I can definitely tell that Riley is becoming more of a little girl and leaving babyhood/toddlerhood far behind. She rarely throws temper tantrums and often likes being a helper rather than being helped. One thing that hasn't changed is that she still knows what she wants. She chooses her outfit, directs me on her hairstyle and asks to go to certain restaurants.
Micaela is learning words so quickly. There are about 15-20 words that she uses correctly and is adding to that every day. My favorite is when she sees a book and says, "book! book" as she walks over to get it, then hands it to you, saying "read!" and she settles into your lap and waits for the story to begin. Of course, she gets her story every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment