Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011 - sunshine!!!

Stickers on her cheeks!

Posing with a lily that grew in our yard

Riley loves dandelions

Biking!!!


After non-stop rain we had a gorgeous week full of sunshine and warm temperatures. We took full advantage, taking walks, playing in the park, and riding her bike. Unfortunately Chad had to travel for work again, and Riley definitely misses him when he is gone (so do I of course!). She was very clingy to me all week. He got home tonight and she was so happy to see him. She has transferred her clinging to Daddy, a welcome break for Mommy.

Riley's language is improving very quickly and she is using more complete sentences. While not completely perfect grammar, its so cute to hear her say, "I try it again" when she is being persistent with a task. She can also sing some simple songs by herself. Its great that she can express herself so clearly, I think the tantrums decrease as her communication increases.

No comments:

Post a Comment