I'm 23 weeks old!
Look at the top of my head. Its hard to see but I am growing blond hair. (this shot was possible because she wanted to suck on her chair...seriously, everything goes in her mouth!)
Hanging out with Dave
We continue to be amazed by Riley's growth and development. She is lucky to have an amazing wardrobe, but it seems like each time I think, "Wow, this outfit is so cute!" she grows out of it. She is working on sitting up right now, and is getting very close. I think it must be so hard to balance that head on her tiny body, but she has a lot of control. She is also able to put weight on her legs, they are getting stronger every day. I feel like the baby we brought home from the hospital, the one who depended completely on us for support and seemed unable to control any part of her body, is getting so big and strong!
Riley and Seamus are becoming better friends these days. Riley watches him with great excitement and under our close supervision she pets him. She seems to really enjoy rubbing his fur. He is very tolerant as she grabs at his face; his reward is getting to lick her feet.
I absolutely love the little sundresses!!! And a blonde-haired blue-eyed baby-who would've guessed;)
ReplyDelete