Valentine's Day socks!
Riley loves stickers
I think we've made too many trips to the zoo. Riley got a monkey for Valentine's day and immediately brought him to a cage.
Cutting an apple to make an apple pie
We had a lovely Valentine's Day. Chad was supposed to travel to Germany for work but had to cancel last minute (because work was too busy!) so we were all together. Riley and I made heart-shaped cookies and decorated them with pink frosting and sprinkles. She really enjoys our adventures in the kitchen and gets very excited when I tell her its time to bake.
We have finally been getting some rain so we've been relaxing at home this week and playing with her new toys. She got a very cute wooden apple pie set from one of her friends that requires her to cut the apple, assemble the crust and fruit, the serve pieces. She even put it in her little oven! That's how I know she's really learning from all our baking sessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment