Riley loves playing kitchen but is no longer content to shop for plastic foods, she now shops in our actual pantry
When she's done playing I always go through her cart to make sure she didn't shop in the refrigerator, too! I had to throw out some mustard after I found it at the end of the day.
Jessica, our sole Packer's fan on Sunday, stayed in Riley's good graces by reading her stories
Riley liked playing with Sam and Joe, friends from Illinois. Maybe the game looked better upside-down.
There aren't many pictures this week because unfortunately Riley passed the flu on to me, so its been a rough few days. Its really tough to entertain an energetic toddler when you have no energy!
Fortunately we were all healthy over the weekend to watch the huge Bears-Packers game with some friends. We had Chicago-style pizza, didn't allow any Wisconsin-based beer, but it wasn't enough; the Bears still disappointed us. I was hoping for a Bears Superbowl Birthday party for Riley, but maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment