Happy 1st Birthday Matthias!
Happy kids enjoying bananas
This weekend Chad squeezed in one last mountain biking/camping trip. He ended up leaving early on Sunday because it started snowing in the mountains. He said they had an epic ride on Sat. and enjoyed battling the elements in the tent. I'm glad he had a good time - we were happy indoors where it was warm and cozy!
Riley and I made a trip to Sacramento to visit our friends Claudia and Martin and their son Matthias who is almost 1 year old. I loved catching up with them and Riley loved the entertainment. She stepped in the door, saw toys on the floor, and immediately started playing without even saying "hi." She was very concerned about the baby (even older kids are babies to her) and learned the word "quiet" while he was napping. Unfortunately, she usually said it loudly, so she didn't quite get the concept. It was a fantastic visit.
This morning we drove to San Francisco to visit with my friend Darya at the Ferry Building farmer's market. Riley spent a lot of time looking at the water (its right on the bay) and the boats, which she called trains. After lunch outdoors we had tea. Riley sat in her own big chair and chatted with the girls, it was adorable. It was a gorgeous, sunny day in the city, too bad I forgot the camera!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment